Monday, August 8

the weekend

we had a pretty exciting weekend
sam finished summer school officially on Thursday!
now we have two weeks of true summer

we celebrated sam's birthday again
august adventure was the park city zip line
I showed my true love for sam being willing to do so a thrilling activity
but it was a blast
as timid as nervous as I was before I jumped off the ledge
it was way fun

I totally get what all those folks on the Bachelor/Bachelorette are talking about
we definitely took our relationship to a new level by taking that leap of faith together

Afterwards we headed to Deer Valley to celebrate our anniversary
we love LOVE travel zoo deals!
it was great we relaxed by the pool and ate a fantastic dinner
they upgraded us to a suite for free which was awesome
and mostly it was just great being away from all distractions and being with my boy

we slept in for the first time in forever
and then prepared to boat the night away with some friends

the lake was beautiful
we were one of the last boats off
it was such a great time. 
(all our pictures are on the real camera)
(this is Beckham playing with his birthday present,
Sam and I like to give a box of kleenex's to the 1 year olds
they love just pulling out all the tissues and playing in them after)

finally we celebrating little prestons' birthday on sunday
we had a scooby do themed party
sam and i were Shaggy and Velma

we spent the rest of the night swinging on the porch
talking away with the family

it was a wonderful weekend and we have great things planned for the week
hope you have a marvelous monday

3 comments:

Greg and Sarah said...

LOVE how doing something exciting took yours and Sam's relationship to a new level! haha. Maybe Greg and I should go swim with some sharks! Miss you my little VT partner! (I have called Wy a couple times since I moved...she is so cute!)

JWaldron said...

I love your box of kleenex present! That is shear genius!!:)

Amy said...

Super cute pics. Thanks for being there...always! I love you in frumpy orange...you make it work. Love ya!