Wednesday, July 20

why wednesday?

I love Wednesday! 
First and foremost, wednesday=hump day
we're almost through with the week
16 hours left of the work week for me
also have you heard of 'travel zoo'
you're missing out if you haven't checked it. 
every wednesday they post the new top 20 list 
since we're hoping to go cruising with some friends in the winter i love checking for deals 
even if i'm not planning a trip i love checking the deals... 
dreaming is totally healthy
also on wednesday 
a new week of coupons are added
i love checking it to start planning my meals around the 'five star' items 
and it also gives me plenty of time to cut the coupons for my saturday shopping trip
Also all my favorite shows are up on hulu by Wednesday
makes those 16 hours at work go a little quicker

current addiction
you gotta check it out if you love cooking or eating

Last YW/YM on wednesday 
YW/YM is one of the biggest stressors of my week 
once we get through the weekly activity we're set to relax until Sunday. 


No comments: